Tomáš Kliegr, Ph.D. is an associate professor in Faculty of Informatics and Statistics of University of Economics Prague, where he works in the Data Mining and Knowledge Discovery group.
Teaching (Summer 2018/19)
- Information and knowledge processing
- Data Science in Python and R
- Knowledge discovery from databases (in English)
- rule learning
- cognitively inspired machine learning
- preference learning, utility theory
- natural language processing
ResearchGate profile with full texts of papers for download.