Tomáš Kliegr, Ph.D. is a lecturer in the Faculty of Informatics and Statistics of the University of Economics Prague, where he works in the Data Mining and Knowledge Discovery group.
Teaching (Winter 2018/19)
- Information and knowledge processing
- Data Science in Python and R
- Knowledge discovery from databases (in English)
- rule learning
- cognitively inspired machine learning
- preference learning, utility theory
- natural language processing
ResearchGate profile with full texts of papers for download.